It takes more than one game to find your flow; to connect body and soul. The goal is to keep trying; not giving up. Keep working to improve your game, don't give up your dreams; it takes several attempts. Keep buying the game and you will see progress; be persistent with your dreams and you will see that they are possible.
--mestre Itabora Ferreira

Thursday, April 30, 2009

I Think You Should Know

Dear, Sensitivers
Things are getting clearer everyday that were at the end of 'this' stage of life
I can see that we are all ready to take our very own brand new paths that lead us to our dreams
Being with you for almost three years is a really nice gift God has given me
I'm really grateful that I've become a part of you guys
And ya'll have become a part of me as well
I enjoy every moment with you all, i think its a time well spent.



But im afraid im running out of time,
So i wanna take this opportunity to apologize to you
For not doing things i was supposed to do,
And for doing things i should not have done
Sorry for the hearts that are broken
Sorry for the pain that kills
Sorry for the feelings that hurt
Sorry for every single tear that drops
the word sorry might be not magical enough cure everything
but i think you should know...
I'm terribly sorry for that, i never meant to hurt any of you

i guess there's nothing much to say
So, to end this short writing, id like to remind you that i love you
And ill be missing you guys so much

Love,
Gee

1 comments:

Adiyasa said...

T-T
T.T
^-^
T-T
T.T
^.^
T.T
T.T
T.T
T.T
.....