It takes more than one game to find your flow; to connect body and soul. The goal is to keep trying; not giving up. Keep working to improve your game, don't give up your dreams; it takes several attempts. Keep buying the game and you will see progress; be persistent with your dreams and you will see that they are possible.
--mestre Itabora Ferreira

Friday, June 19, 2009

awesome people that i met in the last two months

Om Darmawan, Tante Ari, Surya
i spent my first 9 days in Bandung with them. when i had nowhere to go, they offered me to stay with them in their house for a while. they really treated me like i was part of their family. Surya even slept in front of the TV so i could sleep and use his room. This family helped me when i had a problem with my birth certificate when i was registering for PMBP ITB Terpusat. They're such a nice and kind family

mbak ika
she helped me and Beffy, my cousin, when we first got to our place to stay. She showed us the neighborhood and some places to get food. She actually lived in the same place but upstairs so we often kinda go to her room and watch TV with her laptop. when we need help with the room and all, we often ask her for help.



Reycha Meriyeni
She's Beffy's friend. She stayed at our place for a couple days and whats really good was i could be friends with her in a really short time (to me). She is really friendly and whenever i'm around her, she never makes me feel like i'm a stranger.

Tata and Dani
THE KIDS!!

Fijar
i met him a couple times and he seemed to be a nice guy. when we went to Kawah Putih, which is a really cool place (literally) cuz it was at the peak of the mountain, i didn't bring any jackets or sweatshirts. it was really cold there but i thought i was okay with that but when we were on our way home the rain suddenly fell down. we pulled over and waited till the rain stopped. as the clock was ticking, it became really cold that i couldn't stand anymore. Fijar noticed that i was cold so he lent me his jacket, and yeah.

3 comments:

Bagir said...

assaLamu`aLaikum.......


ask my salam at:

http://nomaru-sensei.blogspot.com
http://newtv-phone.blogspot.com

Automatic said...

I hope u married with Fijar
hahahaha :))

Aziza Muis said...

no, automatic, he is a friend :)