It takes more than one game to find your flow; to connect body and soul. The goal is to keep trying; not giving up. Keep working to improve your game, don't give up your dreams; it takes several attempts. Keep buying the game and you will see progress; be persistent with your dreams and you will see that they are possible.
--mestre Itabora Ferreira

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

1st samosa*

honestly i'm kinda worried about my IP. so earlier today i had a little chat with a friend who managed to get me out of my small world of joy and comfort. now i realized that TPB is a really important year where you can earn grades as high as you want. i always knew TPB is really important but never really gave it a serious thought. now i feel like i've wasted my 1st semester not doing my best in college. i got B for calculus, physics, and chemistry but i know for sure that i'm NOT B-type student. This has got to stop!

Love, Gee

*samosa=semester (drippy, wild child)

0 comments: