It takes more than one game to find your flow; to connect body and soul. The goal is to keep trying; not giving up. Keep working to improve your game, don't give up your dreams; it takes several attempts. Keep buying the game and you will see progress; be persistent with your dreams and you will see that they are possible.
--mestre Itabora Ferreira

Thursday, February 18, 2010

where is macaco: day 3?

it feels kinda weird that im blogging right now because i dont really know what to write. days ago i wanted so bad to blog but i couldnt find the time between my hectic schedule.


college
college started a couple weeks ago and i think i messed up, especially in physics and chemistry. idk why but i always i forgot to bring my glasses therefore i couldn't read whats written on the board. Thank God now i never forget my glasses anymore.
lately i've been spending a little to much time at campus, but that is a good thing that i'm now starting to like ITB. it's not that i didn't like ITB before, but i just didn't like it enough to consider ITB as home to me. a lof of things happened there, good and bad, but i have my family, kalkulus 11 and UCQI (esp 09) that make me smile to both situations.

capoeira
Calamari is back and i havent mastered neither of the acrobatic moves i picked. maybe some of you had been waiting for macaco: day 3. Sorry to let you down but i don't think im gonna continue learning macaco in the near future.
i've been training capoeira for about 5 months now but i don't think my technique is getting better. my queixada and meia lua de compasso are sloppy. i can't do armada. I'm not good at acrobatics either. i cant do acrobatic moves other than au and role (please notice that my au is not perfect). Sometimes i feel so sad to know all these facts. these are actually the reason why i don't play often in roda. i know these are just some stupid thoughts that only makes me smaller but i find them really hard to get rid of.

bestfriend
Dwi Tiara Septiani, who has been my friends since we were in kindergarten, came to Bandung and she stayed at my room for like 3 days. the bad thing was i was out most of the time. i left home early in the morning that she hadn't woke up and got home really late at night that she was already asleep. thank God on the last day she was here, we had breakfast together before i left for campus. Stupid that we didn't take pictures during breakfast.

i guess i can't write any longer than that for now. I should be at GKU Timur ITB in 15 minutes which seems impossible because i haven't even taken a shower.

Love, Gee

0 comments: