It takes more than one game to find your flow; to connect body and soul. The goal is to keep trying; not giving up. Keep working to improve your game, don't give up your dreams; it takes several attempts. Keep buying the game and you will see progress; be persistent with your dreams and you will see that they are possible.
--mestre Itabora Ferreira

Sunday, May 30, 2010

what happened to formspring.me?

just now, i just noticed that got a question on my formspring page. so i went to formspring.me and, guess what i found, formspring only left me with 2 questions, and the rest i had answered before are gone. i dont know when exactly the questions (and the answers, of course) disappeared since it had been a freaking longish time since i checked my formspring account (okay, not that long) but one thing i know for sure, im pissed. No. just kidding. well yeah, i think i should just stop writing ( typing ) right now because this post is going nowhere

peace out

0 comments: